Twitter TwitterSome of my latest tweets...
For someone who I've just known for 17 days (today: 18), by guessing things I like is pretty common, but guessing it correctly too? ^_^
I didn't tell anyone that I actually loved National Day from young, I myself didn't know that too until when someone popped the question: You like National Day ah?
I like to be unique, and weird. I don't like to be typical. (:
Typical things might be nice but they aren't much exciting...
I wonder why there's this some people who would make fun of people with unique hobbies ._.
When I was a train enthusiast, there's a few funny people who would, let's just say make fun of my hobby.
Now as a cosplayer, there's still a few people who find this hobby... something something, I forgot.
Sometimes, I wonder why do we work so hard in life when there's actually an easy way (+ legit) to all these troubles.
And it looks like I've been ranting recently!