I was just thinking...Money can buy you anything, yes, seriously, even happiness, indirectly. It can buy you cosplay costumes and North East Line train models, yes. To someone who's not rich, like me, having to buy one of them is like a fortune, at least when buying them, I'm buying happiness because I enjoy what I'm doing.
But to some of the rich? Well, let's just say even if they got the money, they wouldn't buy like costumes or train models. At least that's because they don't enjoy doing these, that's why they don't buy them.
Well, even when buying costumes, you can get to meet new friends, at least well, while buying, and not while cosplaying.
Even these small little things 'trigger an event flag' (sorry for the pun from Lucky Star, lol) and it'll make what you'll be doing more fun with friends around you. So... I just noticed, money cannot buy you real friends, you'll only attract money suckers, I hate money suckers ._.
Note: I mentioned the word 'some', so no, I won't be talking about anyone of you, cause I don't even know if you're rich or not.
[EDIT] I can't believe I thought of all these while playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook...