School Term 2 Week 3 Day 1 - 04/04/11I like the date, 04/04~
Morning assembly, principal talked about the 10 Japan thingy, I agree with it totally, we should be like Japan! Not like some selfish bunch of Singaporeans! (Indeed, I'm really selfish~ lalalala, but you know, I started to move in to the "rear" (yes, the true rear) of the bus, or Scania K230UB.
Then MT, then PE, ah I choose you pikachu! Then English, a/c~ Journal I wrote about something similar to what Aqil wrote last week, however, it's totally different okays! Recess! Thanks Sue-Ann for un-intentionally buying an extra packet of Milo! But $1 D:, up from $0.90, lol! GST! So tried to memorise the Chem thing and also people doing Maths stuffs.
Then Chem, lolol, Oreo~ And then Math!
After school, there's no choir, there's no tutorial, misleading informations >_>
Then stayback with Meihui, Aqil, Jiaying, Qin Kang, Zi Kang appeared afterwards.
OH AND NOTHING HAPPENED IN THE LIFT, SERIOUSLY!
5 days lalala!
[EDIT] I only hold her hands only! Demonstration! Demonstration only! I hold so many times leh!