School Term 2 Week 1 Day 2 - 22/03/11I can't say I'm unlucky today.
I can't say I'm lucky either.
Mother Tongue - That something writing, I forgot, lol.
Physics - Went through the worksheet and stuffs.
Maths - Did my homework! Oh no the newer homework not done yet!
Recess - Didn't go down eat, but went to play Truth or Dare instead.
Geography - Waterfalls stuffs
English - Descriptive Writing
Assembly - Theft and Gang Police Talk, very nice, lol I like that word.
Lunch - Ah, so many things sold out, when one is not even sold out, lol.
Choir - With Sec 1 Tegami, then break, then 2nd song, then The Wind, then go down and
(20 Push Ups + 20 Sit Ups + 3 Rounds around the Parade Square) < (easier than) Retests
I don't need to worry about Push ups anymore, I hate the fact that 3 periods or sections of being in school will involve Push-ups.
This is getting more and more boring, I'd rather have the punishment for Physics be singing song, and then hmm...
Push-ups are nice, I can do 20 Push-ups within 1min, okay well I can do it under 1min.