Hmm, Bonus #55: 100 Questions blablablahFrom Mei's blog de.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Milo.
2. Last phone call: Mei Hui
3. Last text message: Mei Hui
4. Last song you listened to: Error of Love (
http://piapro.jp/content/pvv9l1xwg3rfs29z)
5. Last time you cried: HAHA, CANNOT REMEMBER HAHA! This month, after the Thursday incident, I guess?
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Doubt so, maybe people regard this as yes, but nah.
7. Been cheated on: Boh.
8. kissed someone and regretted it: LOL? NO!
9. Lost someone special: Nah.
10. Been depressed: Hmm, nah.
11. Been drunk and threw up: I DON'T DRINK WTH WTH WTH!
LIST TWO FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Yellow
13. Purple-Blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
14. Made a new friend: Duh
15. Fallen in love: Hmm?
16. Laughed until you cried: HAHA YA YA ZI KANG LA!
17. Met someone who changed you: Nah, cannot be.
18. Found out who your true friends were: Hou, this is last year.
19. Found out someone was talking about you: Duh.
20. Kissed anyone on your friend's list accidentally : Almost, HAHA, yeah, almost, I turn back she was like behind me.
21. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Dunno, I think not much.
22. How many kids do you want to have: Dunno, depends on the
who.
23. Do you have any pets: Dog.
24. Do you wanna change your name: Never ever.
25. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrate my birthday,
duh.
26. What time did you wake up today: OFFICIALLY 9:30AM, but slept again.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Chatting with Mei on msn.
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: JEMP over.
29. Last time you saw your Mother: Now.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Hmm, I think it's nice to see if I have a better computer.
[QUESTION 31 IS MISSING BEFORE I EVEN ANSWERED IT!]
32. What are you listening to right now: [RM MODE JEMP] SMRT C151 115-116 - Train ride from Lakeside to Jurong East (Jurong East Bound) (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prXCMVbhJrM), with Error of Love paused.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Jerry la! LOL, no.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: JEMP.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, next being Twitter and YouTube, and then SgForums and then MyAnimeList before heading for Typenist.
36. What's your real name: Matthew Ng
37. What's your nickname: Flip
38. Relationship Status: Hmm?
39. Zodiac sign: Lyo (HAHAHA)
40. Male or female: Male
41: Elementary School: MDPS
42. Middle School: LYSS
43. High school/college: Not yet.
44. Hair colour: How I know. Natural Black.
45. Long or short: Short, duh, male leh.
46. Height: 156~cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone: I dunno, maybe, I think so, hahahaha.
48: What do you like about yourself: I like myself.
49. Piercings: None, I'm not a gay.
50. Tattoos: None, I don't like pains.
51. Righty or lefty: Len. Ren. Right. Righty.
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: When I'm born? LOL HAHAHA
53. First piercing: NONE, I'M NOT GAY @#@$%(*#%&
54. First best friend: Choon Han? Hmm?
55. First sport you joined in: Dunno, don't care.
56. First vacation: My house.
[QUESTION 57 IS MISSING BEFORE I EVEN ANSWERED IT!!!]
58. First pair of trainers: wut?
59. Eating: Eating what?
60. Drinking: Drinking what?
61. I'm about to: reply question #61.
62. Listening to: Hmm, my video just ended. So I'm listening to the fan sounds and keyboard sounds and clicking sounds.
63. Waiting for: The next question.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: (Sarcasm) Don't want, overpopulation.
65. Get Married: Hmm?
66. Career: HAVE TO LA, THEN SURVIVE FROM WHAT?
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Myself.
68. Hugs or kisses: Myself.
69. Shorter or taller: Myself.
70. Older or Younger: Same as the above
71. Romantic or spontaneous: " "
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: " "
73. Sensitive or loud: " "
74. Hook-up or relationship: " "
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: OH THIS AH, TROUBLE MAKER!
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Who?
77. Drank hard liquor: Nah, underage.
78. Lost your glasses / contact: PERF EYESIGHT, NOT LIKE YOU, THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS, HAHAHA.
79. Sex on first date: 21++ here
80. Broken someone's heart: HAHA DUH
[QUESTION 81 IS MISSING BEFORE I EVEN ANSWERED IT!!!!!! WTH SO MANY QUESTIONS MISSING, WHO THE HECK REMOVED THEM!]
82. Been arrested: No.
83. Turned someone down: I turned someone upside down, no la.
84. Cried when someone died: Hmm, nah, I'm heartless.
85. Fallen for a friend: I fell on my friend before.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: YES
87. Miracles: It's in the air (BOOM)
88. Love at first sight: Nah.
89. Heaven: Hmm?
90. Santa Claus: Santa Claws?
91. Kiss on the first date: Wut.
92. Angels: I believe I can fly.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
[QUESTION 93 IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!! WDF WDF!]
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nah.
95. Did you sing today: YES! NEXT STAGE! (
http://piapro.jp/content/y0ck7opehw8x7t42) NO, THANK YOU! (You ownself scroll down)
96. Ever cheated on somebody: I cheat before.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Before Jurong East station was built, BUILD THE FOURTH TRACK FIRST!
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: No day, I like today.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Natural, you can't stop earthquakes yeah?
100. Posting this as 100 truths: I don't get this question.
THIS IS SO INCOMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH WTH RAGE RAGE ;arg ;arg