;argWhenever I unblock that group chat, nothing good comes out from the people inside it. At the very first moment, I just wanted to see what they're talking about, and are they talking bad about me. Just don't feel like bothering them anymore, gonna block that chat soon.
Oh anyway, the second thing that's ;arg about is ENGLISH TEST TOMORROW! AND THE THIRD THING IS STAYING BACK TOMORROW! And the fourth thing is that xiaomeimei just found out that one of the juniors in choir have really no respect for the seniors. If you are unhappy with choir, quit it, it's best to quit early for the sake of CCA points. And if you think you sing well, think again.
Well, final rant: If YOU (I mean YOU, as in the ones I mentioned in #1) have happened to see this because you clicked on my blog link via my facebook, please, don't so kaypoh ask me, you want rant, rant at the group chat please.